Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Why I Deserve to Be Fat

Last night I went to the gym. It was my first time at a new gym, so I didn't really have a routine yet. I got into the locker room (which was a little skuzzy), and began to change into comfy workout clothes. It then occurred to me that I did not have a padlock for one of the many lockers. Obviously I was not about to leave my purse inside the locker of a skuzzy locker room, that is just asking for trouble. So I resolved to continue changing and bring my stuff back to my car when I was done.

Then I realized I had no socks. I had no lock and no socks. So I finished changing, put my bare feet into running shoes – ick – and began the walk back to my car.

The walk back to my car is long. At least 3 minutes long. So obviously I got to my car, said “fuck it” and drove home. And ate 4 scones in the car.

(Please see entry title)

No comments:

Post a Comment