Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Small Fish, Big Castle

I regretfully inform the milleniallity readership that Solomon (Sol) Jose passed in the early morning on Sunday, October 10, 2010.

He was a good betta fish, and he will be remembered. Whether he was sucking tiny fish food pellets into his mouth and then spitting them back out, playing with a laser pointer, or just hanging out, he was spreading joy with every little glub and bloop.

I would also recommend to all current and future betta owners, consider the size of your castle before you purchase. Apparently, it is possible for them to be too big.

3 comments:

  1. this is the saddest. rest in peace little sol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sad. he's in fish heaven. there is no doubt. none.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy shit. I just realized I spelled my own Blog's name wrong in this post! Humiliating.

    ReplyDelete