Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The Undie Approximation

I just went to Austin, TX on business and it reminded me that I have an important packing tip to share with ya’ll (some Texan vernacular I picked up while in the region):

You can never pack too much underwear.

I don’t want to even get into the amount of crazy nonsense that can go wrong, requiring you to change your undies, but let’s just say when you get home after a trip where you had too much BBQ and sweet tea, got into a cab in the middle of nowhere, took said cab down a dark, winding road for 40 minutes while your cab driver spouts political ideology in a Borat-esque accent causing you to laugh so hard you pee your pants a little… you aren’t going to go to unpack and say to yourself “Ef. I packed too much underwear”.

No comments:

Post a Comment